(If your a member of Jace's family and reading this you understand the month of May.) Jace has 3 sisters and 1 brother all born in the month of May. Also Riley was born in May and shares a birthday with Jace's brother Ryan. If thats not enough Jace's sister Launi's daughter Calista was born in May, and Jace's grandma's birthday is in May too. May is already hard on the wallet for birthday gifts, I'm hoping this baby comes in April.
This has been a hard secret to keep, but we wanted to make sure everything was okay. We told Jesse and Riley about a month ago because I have been really sick and I wanted them to understand why I stayed in bed so much. (I don't know if it is a good thing, but my kids are good at keeping secrets.)
This was a shock to us, because we have tried to have more children for several years and it hasn't worked out. Our next option was to see a Infertility Doctor or be happy with the two beautiful, healthy, smart, talented, great kids we have been blessed with. Although, as Jesse and Riley have gotten older and more independant our lives have gotten easier and the thought of starting over with a newborn was scary. Even though the thought of diapers and potty training and all the stuff babies require sounded like alot of work Jace and I have always felt someone was missing from our family. After dinner when there is always enough leftovers for one more person I tease Jace and tell him we need one more. It is hard for me to wrap my brain around and understand why Heavenly Father has blessed us with this miracle now after we had tried for so long and then pretty much given up, but I am so grateful! We are all very excited!!!
It is still hard for me to believe, but here is the latest picture of proof.
8 comments:
Yeah! Yeah! We are so excited for your family. Your kids are awesome at keeping such an exciting secret! Congratulations!!!
YEAH!! Congratulations!
WOW!!! Congrats! Now together we can add 3 babies to the ward in April, hopefully! :) :) :) Carter will be excited too...he loves your kids, and will think it's cool that his little sibs are the same age! YEAH! I am so happy for you guys!
Hooray! That is the best news. I am so excited for your family, you deserve lots of blessings. I'm sorry to hear that you have been ill. Morning Sickness is misery. Good thing you have such great kids to help out.
YEA!!!! I had to hurry and call Nate because I couldn't contain my excitement. I can't believe your kids kept the secret that long........good job to them!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you and I'm glad that Calista will have a cousin her age to play with now! If you have a girl, I will hook you up with Calista's wardrobe. ;)
Alyssa...wow! Congratulations you guys! You do have great kids, so you should have at least one more! I love the ultrasound, I always think they look so cute, their tiny little bodies! Sorry, you've been feeling yucky, hopefully it will pass soon, right?! Yeah! I'm so happy for ya!
CONGRATS!!! Launi gave me the link to her blog and that is where I found yours. That is so exciting. We are so happy for you. Hopefully you've started feeling better.
JaNean
Post a Comment