Friday, October 17, 2008




This is a picture of 5 of the 9 people on the construction crew I manage and all of the willing particiapants of our crew beard-a-thon. A 30 day contest that restricted shaving at the penalty of bicking (razor shaving) your head if you shaved your face early. Because of hunting vacations and other reasons (a public meeting for 12th street in Ogden) we ended it after 22 days. We had 3 categories - most coverage, longest, least coverage. The longest was won by the second and fifth guys from the left (16mm), most coverage by the 4th from the left. You be the judge of who won the least coverage. This was my idea, I don't know what got into me, I think I just wanted to see if I had finally hit puberty, I am not popular with the guys' wives (nor mine) right now either. Here is the after picture.



I earned several new nicknames, zorro, pierre lebeau the hairless engineer, will turner, and mexi-stash. Not all people are descendants from apes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cody & I laughed our butts off at Jace's after picture. That's awesome!

Rachel said...

haha, I think the nicknames are pretty accurate! But maybe you should shave for your wife :)