For the past three years I have enjoyed being Jesse's 4-H leader. In the past we have done cooking, sewing, and cake decorating. This year because Jesse and her two friends in our club are getting to the age they will start babysitting, we spent the summer making babysitting kits. We made musical instruments, file folder games, and first aid kits. Jesse entered her babysitting bag in the Fair and won a blue first place ribbon (yay!) Her bag also won a State Fair ribbon. Her bag was taken down to the State Fair where she won the big purple ribbon
which is a Honor Award. Good Job Jesse!!
As a seperate entry Jesse made a finger puppet story called "Banana Trees" It is a story she wrote and she made the characters out of felt. The characters include a monkey, elephant, giraffe, zebra, and lion. Jesse won a blue first place ribbon. Good Job Jesse!
Jesse, Riley and Jace were able to to preform with the Trailtrotters. They did the pre-rodeo performance Wednesday and Friday night. They did a great job even if the horses weren't always cooperative. The loud speakers were new to the horses and they got a little scared. Once in the arena they did the pattern great. They spent alot of time during the summer practicing and it was fun to see them show off. This is the only picture I have that is not a video I can't get the video to load. (I need help! Comment if you know how)
1 comment:
What a fun time, and might I say that you are very good at cakes. I can just do the boring rectangle kind, I guess I need to think outside the box!!
I loved 4H as a kid and I remember all the stuff my leader did for us, so don't worry you will be remembered :)
Post a Comment