Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April Fool's Day AND Easter

So in years past I have made dinners that looked like dinner food but was really dessert. This year I didn't have time or maybe patience to do that so I wasn't going to play any tricks. Then Riley got home from school a few minutes before Jesse and made some invisible Kool-Aid, he played the trick on Jesse she thought it was just water until she took a drink. That got me more in the mood so I remembered the candybar in the diaper game from baby showers and me and the kids decided to play a trick on Jace. We didn't have any candybars so we melted some choc chips, added some peanut butter and crushed grahmn crackers. To top it off we used a couple of drops of red food coloring (I know it was gross) Jace got home from work I was upstairs in Adam's room with his pants off I yelled at Jace and said "I think there is something wrong with Adam, his poop has blood in it." His jaw droped and he became very concerned, he rushed upstairs to look in the diaper, he started examinng the poop when Jesse stuck her finger in the chocolate and licked it. It took him a minute to understand and we all busted up laughing. I had the video camera set up and caught it all on tape. It was very funny!!


Easter Morning

Adam's First Easter. He loved the Cadbury egg wrapped in golden foil the best.
He didn't get to eat it but he loved holding it. He did get to eat jelly beans and peeps.

Jesse helped me pick out her Easter clothes so she was not surprised, but still happy

Riley loved his new shirt and his chocolate bunny.
The Easter Bunny left eggs hidden around the family room some even had money in them. I think they both ended up with $10.00 in quarters.

This year We colored eggs and turned them into monsters.
Fun times!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is the most hilarious diaper prank! I might have to try that. Could you post that video? I wanna see it!