Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hole in Twelve?


"I get this, hit the ball with a stick, no problem"

"How could I have missed that shot, what kind of game is this?"

"Who in the hell put this damn rock in the way"

"Come on Riley that is close enough, just blow on it or something"

"Put a small ball in a small hole with a weapon that is ill designed for the purpose, that is insanity. Anyone with a brain can see there is a better way"

"I can't believe it, I work my butt off to finally get this dumb thing in the stupid hole and then nothing even happens; no lights, no sounds, no explosions just more stupid holes!"

"That game is for losers, at least when I throw a rock in the water it makes a splash"
Posted by Adam (with help from Dad)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

bwahahahahaha! That was very very insightful :)

Launi said...

LOL!! Nice commentary Jace. I knew right away it was you talking, not Alyssa... ;P

Florence Family said...

That is hilarious!