Has it been a year already? We had a quick little party for Adam today. He loved ripping the paper off his present. Usuallly he is ripping magazines or pages out of books. (Sunday he ripped a page out of Jace's scriptures) As you can see the only wrapping paper I had has Santa on it, oh well it worked and Adam didn't care.
His new favorite thing to do with his new wagon is to push it down the stairs and watch it crash
I decided to make him a horse cake because he loves to go outside with dad and see the horses. If you walk by the window he will point and say what sounds like horse. He saw his cake and pointed outside at the horses. He is very smart. We started to sing "Happy Birthday" to him and he started crying. Probably because we are terrible singers.
I have alot of fun making the kids birthday cakes. Thanks mom for taking me to the cake decorating classes.
Adam enjoying his cake. Happy Birthday We Love You!
3 comments:
I can't believe he is one. WOW!
Don't worry we have Christmas paper for everything :) I think I would like to hear your song if it made him cry!
Happy Birthday to such a cutie!! Can't wait to see you guys this Saturday. :)
Your cakes always look amazing! I can't believe it has been a year since you had him. He is such a cute little monkey :)
Post a Comment