Monday, October 5, 2009

Grandma Adventure

Because the kids were out for UEA, Grandma Mecham planned a fun weekend for Jesse, Saige(Jesse's friend), Riley, and Casey (Cousin). Thursday they went to a play "Little Shop of Horror"
Friday they went to Boondocks. They also watched movies, went to the mall, rode 4-wheelers, and play night games. Saturday Jace, Adam and I met up with them at Thanksgiving point and went to Cornbelly's
Casey the Sheep, Jesse the Goat, Saige the Horse, and Riley the Pig
Adam the Pumpkin
The Biggest Rocking Chair I ever saw

The slippery slide was a big hit even for the older kids

Jace's sister and her daughter also came with us.


Jace wanted his picture taken with the Pumkin Princess he used Adam as an excuse

Jesse and Saige got roped by Adam (with a little help from Dad)

We spent alot of time at the jumping pillow the kids loved it.

Adam riding the donkey

Grandma and Adam
Thanks Grandma for a fun weekend!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

That looks like lots of fun. I didn't know Thanksgiving point had so many fun activities.

Rachel said...

What a fun place. I really like how jace got to have his picture taken with the princess. He is so lucky!