Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Night Out

This last weekend Jace and I were fortunate enough to get really good seats to the Brad Paisley, Dierks Bentley Concert at Usana. It was a great concert, Brad sang song after song for almost two hours, he didn't even stop for a break or a wardrobe change he just sang and played his guitar. If you've listen to his music you know he is funny, his concert was the same. There were big screens behind him playing funny videos to go with his songs.
When he walked out to the end of the catwalk stage he was right in front of us. It was way cool.

I was able to zoom in and get a great picture.
Dierks Bentley right in front of us and on the big screen

I took so many pictures and videos I filled up my 2GB card and used almost all the batteries in my camera.
We had a great time!!! Thank you grandma and grandpa for watching the kids

It has been said that Jace looks like Brad Paisley. What ya think?
I only see it in the nose nothing else.
Dierks Bentley singing " Free and Easy" (warning: don't worry these are short videos)

Brad Paisley singing "She's Everything to Me"

4 comments:

Alyssa or Jace said...

Jace says - only visually impaired people can see any resemblance between brad and I, and even then its only at night.

Becky said...

That sounds like tons of fun. I tried to convince Judd we should go, when I heard on the radio they had tickets for $20 the night before. Bummer for me Judd had to work Saturday.

I'm glad you guys got to have so much fun. I think Jace does look like Brad :) Jace is also a funny guy, I bet he and Brad would get along like brothers :)

Rachel said...

that sounds like so much fun! Brad does have Jace's nose, but that is all I think too. Did he specifically pose for you for that picture?!

tkfonzie said...

Ty and I were at the concert too! We were on the left up by the stage with all of the screaming girls:). He was amazing as usual, and I was lucky enough to have Ty catch me a pic! Brad and Jace do have a similar look and I bet they have a similar personality too;).