Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back To School


First day of 7th grade for Jesse. She of course is dressed very stylish and is going to rule the school in her skinny jeans, graphic tee, and colorful high top converse shoes. The funny thing is when I started 7th grade I had to have high top shoes too(Reebok) and the only jeans available were tapered at the bottom.
First day of 4th grade for Riley. Riley is also very stylish with his skater shoes with different colored laces and wristbands. Also notice his one shoulder backpack. He wasn't very excited about me taking his picture when the bus was almost here.
This is the first year I wasn't excited for them to go back to school. Both of them have been a huge help with the baby. It has been a fun summer to watch them play with and take care of their new brother. Since they have been gone Adam seems alot more fussy I don't think he likes the quiet house and he is not getting as much attention. It has been nice to get back to a schedule and I think this year is going to be a good school year for Jesse and Riley they go to good schools and have great teachers.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Jesse always has cute shoes and shoe laces! I had to have LA Gears (high top) in case you were wondering!