My grandma Mecham took me, my brother, and my cousin to a fair. It was SO fun! The first thing we did when we got there was ride a camel. At first I was really scared because it looked like a long way up, but then my cousin Ashia told me that there was nothing to fear and that I should just do it. We climbed a ladder to get up there and I thought I was going to pee my pants. It turned out to be the best part of the whole fair! The lady that led us around had a funny accent and told me that the camel's name was Horhay, I thought that was really funny! I think that it is way better than riding a horse. When the horses run it is bumpy but when the camel runs it is soft and smooth. I think I will save my money to buy a camel too, and I would probably call it Calvin.
When we were done riding the camel we went to a Jousting tournament. It was kinda boring at first and it took the guys on the horses like a half an hour to stop talking, but it was all worth it at the end. They would ride down the fence really fast and then they took their sticks and shoved them into each others armpits, of course it didn't hurt them because of there armor.
we went to the bar and got us a drink. We all got drunk especially Riley! I'm just kiding we got some old fashioned rootbeer and that really cooled us off(it's a good thing my grandma wouldn't let us get real beer because my dad would've had to have a word with someone).
We all had a pretty good time, and after we finished our rootbeer I bought me a cool hat that cort-jesters wear, and a slushy! Riley was pretty happy too, his favorite part was pretending to be an outlaw and getting executed by his older sister! He he he it's all good, we all had the best of times EVER!!!
1 comment:
I loved your post Jesse, It sounds like you guys had a great time. Minus the sunburn and the execution :)
Post a Comment