This is the other side of the new wall. Our family room is a little smaller now, but we needed another bedroom.
Riley also got a new room, he got to move into Jesse's old room because it is bigger. We also had to repaint it because it was very pink and princess.
When we first moved into this house Jesse was about 4 yrs old and still liked princess'. I was young and ambitious and decicded to paint a mural of a scene I saw in an old Cinderella book on her wall. I painted the castle and Cinderella's house with Cinderella in the carriage going to the ball. It was alot of work and turned out really neat. It was sad to paint over it, but Jesse is not a little girl anymore. I took lots of pictures to remember the mural.
3 comments:
Holy Cow!!! You are very talented!!! Do you want to come paint something at my house? The remodeling all looks so great.
Wow, you've been busy. You are so talented Alyssa. You are probably tired of me commenting on all your posts. ;)
I think I would have had Jesse keep a princess room forever! I can't believe how incredibly talented you are!!!
Post a Comment