Then Riley pulled out the sprayer on the kitchen sink and the handle broke off. Luckily the faucet has lifetime gaurentee and we were able to email the maker and they are sending a replacement part. Meanwhile it is glued and taped so we can at least use the kitchen sink.
Then we decided to make a room downstairs for Jesse so the new baby would have his own room. To do this project we would have to build a wall, add a door, do some wiring, finish drywall, sand, and do alot of painting.

Before picture was taken awhile ago when we used it for a toy area.
After picture, Jace did the carpentry, wiring, and hung the drywall. I did the drywall mudding, which I hate doing, but don't trust Jace to do. (He can be sloppy) I am very lucky to be married to a plumber, carpenter, and electrician. Or maybe I am married to a cheapskate who would rather figure out how to do it himself then pay someone else.
Jesse is excited, she has picked out her paint colors and is ready to move in as soon as possible.
3 comments:
Wow, you've been busy! It's a little known secret that the Mecham boys can clean - all those yrs. Mom made them clean condos @Sweetwater! So if the baby gets Jesse's old room, are you going to paint over that beautiful castle scene?
You guys have been busy!! Jace sounds a lot like Nate, although sometimes I would rather pay someone so I can have my husband back :), but when the bill doesn't come I am happy :)
I too am married to a do it yourselfer and it is usually nice, except when it takes forever to get it done :)
Post a Comment