We had a very good Christmas! Santa spoiled our family. We started the morning exchanging gifts. The kids get excited to give their gifts to each other.
We then headed downstairs where Santa always leaves his presents. Jesse was a good girl this year she got everything on her list and more. She got guitar hero, her own orange digital camera, and monopoly. She also got the hat she is wearing and hasn't taken off much since Christmas.
Riley was also a good boy. He got everything on his list and more. As you can see Riley likes Star Wars. He got the Millenium Falcon ship and a bunch of action figures. He also got a build your own lightsabar kit. The ship is almost as big as he is.
After the snow finally stopped Jace and the kids enjoyed a sleigh ride thanks to our pony and the cool pony sleigh Jace made with some skis he bought at the DI.
This is Jace's belated Christmas gift. After shoveling the driveway several times we talked about getting a snowblower, but this tractor kinda fell in our laps and it was a really good deal. We couldn't pass it up. It will come in handy for cleaning stalls and other work around the yard. Jace has had alot of fun playing with his new tractor.
I don't have any pictues of me, but I wasn't left out I got some new clothes, some games, lots of chocolate and a big screen TV that I have been sharing with my family.
We are very blessed and watched over!
We are very blessed and watched over!
1 comment:
Glad you put some xmas pics up! Neat sled Jace... give little Turbo pony a hug for me Jesse. I finally have a pony to replce him. :)
Post a Comment