You look great, Alyssa!! Are you sure you're pregnant? ;)
Such cute belly pics! I saw you guys on the news the other night! Hope you can get the doctor to deliver at the new hospital!
When I see you at church you don't even look pregnant, but now you finally do. I say go ahead and get stuff ready, that's the fun part!
You look GREAT!! I haven't seen you for awhile :)
Do you want to trade belly's?You look fantastic! Hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You look great, Alyssa!! Are you sure you're pregnant? ;)
Such cute belly pics! I saw you guys on the news the other night! Hope you can get the doctor to deliver at the new hospital!
When I see you at church you don't even look pregnant, but now you finally do. I say go ahead and get stuff ready, that's the fun part!
You look GREAT!! I haven't seen you for awhile :)
Do you want to trade belly's?
You look fantastic! Hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment