Scout trooper and Sand trooper

The kids and Anakin (before nutrisystems)

Jesse loves Chewbacca, the Ewok was awesome

A Gamorean Guard?

Hey kids check out my lightsaber

The whole group
The kids and Anakin (before nutrisystems)
My buddies
That'll teach him to talk back
Jesse loves Chewbacca, the Ewok was awesome
A Gamorean Guard?
Hey kids check out my lightsaber
The whole group
(posted by Jace)
On Saturday we had our blue and gold banquet for pack meeting and we were able to see the fruits of months of planning and effort. About six months ago a guy I work with (Tom Roylance) told me about a guy he goes home teaching to that is part of a group of people that like to dress up as starwars characters and do appearances, they do the Christmas parade in Ogden and they did an elder's quarum party for Tom down in Pleasant view. I got the information and got in contact with the sand trooper who set it up. These guys were great and looking back on it the Alpine Garrison (the starwars people) and the cub scout people could be twinkies, both very nice and both a bit different. Anyway we had a great time and the committee who took care of the food were awesome. I was forced to show one of my nerdier sides (I have so many) when I was the only one who knew the names of all of the characters, what movie they were in, whose side they were on, and their species; I held back on telling what planets they came from. Alyssa suggested that I join the group but then took it back after realizing they probably have standards.
3 comments:
It was lots of fun Jace! Thanks for all your hard work.
I laughed out loud as I read Jace's comments about everything he know about Star Wars. I know nothing. Judging by the commens I've heard, it was an EXCELLENT night! Thanks for your time and hard work!!
I guess I can look forward to Kace being in scouts! Looks like a good time :)
Post a Comment