It is official we are expecting a baby boy. Of course Riley was so excited and Jesse was very disapointed. Jace and I are just hoping he is healthy. I had some girl names I liked, but I have no idea on any boy names. I am feeling better, but this has defiantly been my hardest pregnancy and I only expect it to get harder as I get bigger. I am petite and I am short waisted which doesn't leave alot of space for a baby, so as the baby gets bigger the more uncomfortable I get. I'll stop complaining because I am so thankful to be blessed with a baby boy.
6 comments:
Wow, I can't believe you already know at 16 wks. My doctor made me wait until 20 wks. You should get one of those Snoogle pillows; it was a lifesaver for me when I was prego.
Congratulation! A baby boy will be so fun, any baby is so fun! We hope you feel better soon.
Congratulations! Boys are tons of fun! (I'm sure girls are too- but I wouldn't know)
Yeah, Riley will have lots of fun torturing, I mean loving his little brother. I am sure he can get plenty of tips from Colby.
BTW Happy Birthday!
Hopefully they are right! Boy names are always harder because you have to worry about so many things. See you tomorrow!
What!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (I just read Becky's comment!)
Post a Comment