it seems that i have found a new way to embarass my family - blogging how convenient. is it normal for boys to be callin an 11 year girl, namely mine? it's a good thing that i am a skilled whipmaker. so has anyone been cussing me in their car as they drive to work through my two construction projects on i-15 between here and brigham city? sometimes my ears start ringing during commuting times and i assume that someone is using my name in vain. be patient soon we'll finish those two bridges and start on the road in front of your house.
1 comment:
Yes Jace. I have. Now that I have had to go to Ogden everyday I have to drive through that #%^*& construction. Just kidding. I only get irritate when there is a big semi in front of me. It will be nice when it is all done.
Post a Comment