Sproket Pillow-Blue
Journal Cover-Blue/State Fair
Choc Chip Cookies-Blue/State Fair
Breadsticks-Red
Capri Sun Pouch-Blue
4-Blues 1-Red 2-State Fair
GREAT JOB JESSE!!!
Riley's 4-H projects:
Sproket Pillow-Blue/State Fair
Journal Cover-Red
Choc Chip Cookies-Blue
Breadsticks-Red
Capri Sun Pouch-Blue
3-Blues 2-Red 1-State Fair
GREAT JOB RILEY!!!
Riley also preformed with the Trailtrotters in the Pre-Rodeo show. Both Him and his horse did awesome! I'm a proud mom the kids did GREAT!
Adam is still just as CUTE! He really enjoyed the the buckin' bulls and buckin' horses at the Rodeo.Those darn mosquitos! No we don't beat him.(I promise)
I think maybe he is allergic to mosquito bites because he swells up so much especially on the face. Poor Guy!
3 comments:
Great job kids(and Mom)! Those are cute pillows. Ah, poor Adam has "Skeeter Syndrome" just like his Auntie Nauni. Mine swell up too tho I've never got one on my face like that.
I looked for all of Jesse's stuff, but my boys were too dang impatient. GOOD JOB JESSE AND RILEY!
Ty does the same thing with mosquito bites. I was really scared the first time it happened. Adam is still stinking cute, even with a swollen eye.
Great job Jesse and Riley! Bryan has the same skeeter problem, it sure is scary when they wake up with their eye swollen shut. Now all I have to say to Bry is the Mosquitos are out and he will run right in the house.
Post a Comment