I called Jace he was finally done with his meeting we decided to meet for lunch and wait. I drove to his office in Willard to pick him up. I got on his computer and checked facebook to see if anyone knew when they would try again someone posted "It's going up now..." WHAT! We jumped in the van and hurried back to Brigham. By now I was a little upset because I'd waited for so long now I was missing it. The above picture was taken while I was stopped at the 1100 S red light.
We drove up mainstreet not knowing where we going to park, I was sure there wasn't going to be anything close. We were lucky enough to find a spot to park not far from the tTabernacle. WHOOHOO!
We walked over found a shady spot on the lawn took a ton of pictures and watched as the workers finished securing the Statue.
In the end the delay was a blessing because Jace was able to join us and we shared in this wonderful event as a family.
The Spirit there was so strong what a blessing it is to be able to be a part of this joyous event of having a temple built so close to our home.
1 comment:
I loved the spirit that was there too. I don't think my boys noticed anything though but the waiting! :)
Post a Comment