There is a pumpkin patch near our house where you can go to the field and cut/pick your own pumpkin. Lots of fun for the kids.
Jesse wants this one
Adam picked these two little ones because he could pick them up. Didn't get a picture of Riley, but he picked a big one.
The patch had this varity that looks like the pumpkin has warts. Very Cool!
The next day (Sat) Jace was gone camping with the scouts and the kids were bored. Everything they wanted to do was something Jace usually takes them to do. Riley wanted to go play golf, I don't play golf. Jesse wanted to go to the movies couldn't do that because Adam doesn't do movies. So I was feeling like a pretty lame mom and then I said how about we make Halloween sugar cookies. Kids were excited and I made them do most of the work while I took pictures. We had fun and it helped pass the time until Jace got home.
1 comment:
How fun! What a great mom you are to build these fun memories with your kids. We usually go to McDonald's or something else boring when nate is gone, I think I should probably be a little more creative!
Post a Comment