Sunday, February 14, 2010

First Steps and Other News


Adam took his first "all by himself" steps. This video was taken after some practice and alot of falls, but his balance is getting better. Like all Mechams he does his best work with his tongue sticking out. He likes to walk to mom the best.
Also today he just figured out how to go DOWN the stairs. We've been trying to teach him for weeks, and today he finally figured how to slide down on his belly.



In other news Riley had his Pine Wood Derby His car wasn't the fastest, but was in the top four fastest. He did recieve an award for the "Most Creative Car" I think that was due to his very colorful paint job. Good Job Riley!!

Riley also recived his Bear and is working on his Weblos. Congrats Ri!!

By the way Jace was fired from being the Cubmaster and rehired as the Scoutmaster. His responsiblities doubled or maybe quadrupled, but he is looking forward to the challenge. I know he will do great it is me I'm worried about. He will be gone alot more on all the camp outs, meetings, and weekly activities. I will have to be a single mom more often, but I'll manage.

Jesse is doing well she has started taking Guitar lesson and is enjoying the begininings of being a rock star. You know when she grows up she either wants to join a band or be a crime scene investigator. Go Jesse!! Her other hobby is fighting off the boys at school. She has several that like her and she has had to deal with that. (She would kill me if I told details) She is good about telling me all that happens I hope she doesn't stop doing that.

As for me I am just trying to enjoy being a mom because before I know it and before I'm ready my kids will be all grown up and gone.

3 comments:

Launi said...

Enjoyed the update. Glad you're all doing well!!

Rachel said...

EEK! She has multiple boys after her?! We shall have to talk about this j/k
You will survive the single motherhood......I don't know if I could though! :)

Florence Family said...

I can't believe he is walking. Why do they have to grow up so fast?
Lindsi