Why didn't the time pass this fast when I was pregnant?
Four months and so many changes. First of all where did all of Adam's hair go?
He now weighs 15 lbs. 2 oz. and is 26.5 inches long.
He has doubled in size and grown 6.5 inches
He can roll from back to tummy and is getting better with his hands, he can almost grab the toys he wants. He is very vocal and likes to scream at us. Jace says it is his Tarzan yell.
Doesn't he have the most beautiful eyes.
We think he is teething because he is a drool fountain it is hard to keep him dry. Even though we have tried many teething toys the only thing he will chew on is his hands. I looked back in my records and both Jesse and Riley got there first tooth around 4 months
3 comments:
He is SO cute! Where has four months gone?
Lindsi
He is definitely a cutie! I love his eyes too.
He looks so big! He is adorable :)
Post a Comment