Is it over yet? I wish! I know I don't look that big and I am measuring small, but I think that is because I don't have alot of extra amniotic fluid which means this is all baby. It also means I can really feel ever kick and movement without any cushion. I have gained my allowed 30 lbs and I am not enjoying my new double chin. I have no room left in my short waist so the baby is up in my ribs. OUCH! I have a constant ache in my right side. Trying to sleep is not happening, I can't get comfortable no matter what position I lay or how many pillows I use to prop myself, and then there is the heartburn and the constant struggle to breath. There is a reason I only have three kids, my body is not built for caring a baby, or maybe I am just a big wimp, but I hate being pregnant!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
36 Weeks
Is it over yet? I wish! I know I don't look that big and I am measuring small, but I think that is because I don't have alot of extra amniotic fluid which means this is all baby. It also means I can really feel ever kick and movement without any cushion. I have gained my allowed 30 lbs and I am not enjoying my new double chin. I have no room left in my short waist so the baby is up in my ribs. OUCH! I have a constant ache in my right side. Trying to sleep is not happening, I can't get comfortable no matter what position I lay or how many pillows I use to prop myself, and then there is the heartburn and the constant struggle to breath. There is a reason I only have three kids, my body is not built for caring a baby, or maybe I am just a big wimp, but I hate being pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Alyssa you look so cute! I can't wait to see your cute little one. I am hoping for red hair like Riley and Jesse. Of course that is what he will have, right. Then there will be three cute little red headed babies in the ward. Yours and Emily's.
Oh PLEASE! I've never seen anyone do "I'm All Made of Hinges" as good as you did on Sunday! At least not anyone as preggo as you! Keep smilin'!!
GEEZ, you look great. You do NOT have a double chin. But of course you are pregnant and feel crappy. :) only a few weeks to go.
Yeah...only a few more weeks! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment