What a fun pile of sand for the boys. Lovin' the soil its like a sand box. Yay no more yucky clay soil to deal with.
This has been a long time coming. I have wanted to build my own house forever. The timing has finally worked out and we are very blessed. I have a wierd passion for construction, interior design, and the whole process. My favorite tv show is "This Old House" I love the look of an old house made new. I hope to make my new house look old and traditional.
Stay Tuned for more updates!


2 comments:
Hooray!!! Katie and I were super excited when we saw the backhoe digging on our walk yesterday! I saw the truck drive by with the forms to pour the foundation this afternoon :)
YAY! I think the boys are going to LOVE the dirt pile, I know it is our boys favorite play thing. Who needs a swing set when you have a pile of dirt?!
Post a Comment