Jesse helped me make this banner. It is for Adam and Riley(Riley's b-day is next week stay tuned for that) so it's staying up for a while. Which is okay cause I'm happy with the way it turned out.
Toy Story is Adam's favorite so he of course got a toy story cake.
He quickly figured out how to blow the candles out and we had to do it several times.
He wanted to eat the "aliens" and couldn't wait for me to cut a piece so he just dug in and said "Yummy"
For presents he got some play-doh and a plastic knife which he used to open his other presents(he got that from his dad like father like son I guess). The present he is opening was a bubble sword.
Saturday we had a combined family party for Adam and Riley. You can see Riley in the background with his presents. He got some Legos and a Nintendo DS game. Adam was the big winner with this battery powered 4-wheeler from grandma and grandpa he loved it. He also got a dinosaur potty in hopes he will use it we'll see how that goes.
After several tries he finally figured how out to steer a little. I think I will be doing alot of chasing to keep him out of the road. Good thing it only goes 2mph.
Happy Birthday Adam and Happy Almost Birthday Riley!!
1 comment:
What a fun birthday! I love the cake!
Post a Comment