Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Jesse

Jesse birthday was last week, I have been slow posting because the whole family has spent the last week suffering from strep throat. Thankfully we are on the mend now.

Jesse wanted an ice cream cake this year. Yes I could have bought one but it has become a traditon for me to make the kids birthday cakes. I made 2 9" rounds, cut one into 6 triangles and cut the other into a pentagon shape for the center of the star. I then cut all the pieces in half asembled first layer into star shape and put a layer of ice cream and then the top layer of cake. I put it in the freezer overnight and frosted with cool whip added sprinkles and Jesse was happy.

She got the boyfriend jeans she wanted and a dollhouse and furniture puzzle to keep her busy.
Happy Birthday Jesse We Love You!

No comments: